MANGO – the “King” of all fruits. Mango is considered to be the most delicious and loved fruit amongst all fruits, however, probably the most feared too. There is, in general, apprehensions of side effects of the fruit that, consumption of it lead to increase in one’s weight.
Agreed, Mango is a high calorie fruit, however, that one factor should not hinder all other nutritional benefits which it provides to us (Refer to my previous blog to know the beneficial factors of Mango - https://360degreenutricare.zest.md/blog/mango-the-king-of-fruits-enjoy-the-summers)
The mango season is almost to an end. I have planned almost all the diet charts by including the fruit. Thus, my clients have enjoyed mangoes throughout the season and have shared their positive feedback about the “King”, few of them are given below :
- Priti sharma - As you know excess of anything is bad, it holds true when it comes to eating the sweet and addictive mango, especially when you want to lose weight.
I love eating mangoes and when I disclosed it with my dietician Dt. Deepalekha, she didn't say no to my craving for mangoes. Instead she added it to my everyday diet before lunch, just a little amount, half a bowl with coconut water. It was within my calorie limit, and the urge to eat mangoes was also satisfied. It doesn't increase my weight even after eating it every day.
Just eat how much is assigned to you, over-eating of mangoes needs to be avoided.
- Ankita verma - Mango is the king of fruits. I wait for scorching summers only so that I get to eat mangoes. I absolutely love love mangoes. But usually people have this false impression that mangoes lead to weight gain. But I don't believe so. I had mango almost everyday before noon and yes I have lost weight. What I personally feel that eating mango always improves my digestion which in turn leads to better gut health
- Raji – One of my favorite fruits mango.. Could never imagine that such a sweet fruit could be part of a diet which has helped me lose weight.. I still wonder how it worked but that's Deepa's magic
- Madhavanandha S - Mango is our nation fruit how can I miss it in summer. Got as part of my diet chart enjoyed having it alternate days as it has become must I had it else might have missed too. Having Mango has not disturb my weight few days weight have come down in spite of having Mango. Thanks to Deepalekha giving me mango in the chart.
- Somdutta Mitra - Summer without mangoes is no fun and this summer as I was on a diet , I thought I would only have to see others enjoying this absolute miracle of nature, mangoes. But thanks to Deepalekha di and her fantastic diets that I had mangoes every single day and my weight still dropped. Yes I was apprehensive but with her around I only have to think about enjoying the goodness of food and still being healthy.
- Balaji R - I am here to share my next experience with optimum weight loss program. I am now in the last week of my three months program. I have lost close to 20 Kg in three months which is a remarkable achievement for me. It was possible because of Deepalekha's diet planning and the support even during my business visit outside India as well. Another important point to mention, Deepalekha included the king of fruits "Mangoes" wow I love them to the core. I requested her to include it in my diet plan. Ideally mangoes have more calories and tend to add weight, but with her diet planning, I still lost weight. I am much impressed with this program and now opted for extension. Kudos and thanks to Deepalekha !!
- Kamatchi Gopinath - I started this weight loss program while when i was 90 kgs.. rite now i lost 6.kg within a short period of time.diet schedule prepared for me, always keeps me full and energetic.
Mango..hmm first i love mango...pre lunch taking mango make my appetite while lunch and make me finish full salad, rice and vegatable. and make me warm.
right now i am in mid way to reach my goal. have to reach my BMI rating.
- Sivakumar - Is this Mango good for Weight Loss ? Eatable by Diabetic?? Are you Ok??? On People Voice…I too one of them.
But the fact is “BIG YES” from Deepa’s Camp. I doubted, I tested, Now I trusted. Yes She is right ..as usual !!!
Good food!! Good Health – Mango – Gift for WT loss…..
- Mehek – Summer is the season of Mangoes and we all love them. But from past few years, I had stopped eating them for fear of gaining weight. I was surprised when dietitian Deepalekha added Mango to my daily diet plan for weight loss – All Thanks to her for breaking the myth that mangoes are fattening !!!!! Now I am snacking daily on this nutrition filled wonder fruit from the last 2 months, it is also satisfying my craving for sweet and moreover still losing weight. These are tasty fruits are seasonal hence one must celebrate all seasons…